No more calling Pederson "GOMER" since the team has made the SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more calling Pederson "GOMER" since the team has made the SB

I know how yall mutherfuckers are, if the eagles have a bad game yall will be saying mean things about the coach again because he looks special

NO MORE GOMER, agreed??

smgomer

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      smgomer

You ready for the game mongo?

Comment

I'm ok with calling him Gomer because as RSE noted a while ago Gomer is not Pyle.

The players play hard for the guy and that is in no small part due to his nature.

He's likeable. Have some ice cream!
        Go Bird Go !

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
          You ready for the game mongo?
          HEY SMEGMA!!

YO I THOUGHT I WAS MONGO?

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
            I'm ok with calling him Gomer because as RSE noted a while ago Gomer is not Pyle.

The players play hard for the guy and that is in no small part due to his nature.

He's likeable. Have some ice cream!

With apologies to the 67 Red Sox.

Slag = Sgt Carter? Hmm.....
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Reid made the SB and we still call him FF

Comment

Gomer has shown more growth as a coach in his 2nd year

than Andy did his entire Career,,,its one thing to go for it on 4th down when you don't need to,,,learn from this mistake...he did,,,late in the Cons game we had a 4th N Goal...my daughter is saying go for IT!!!!???? I'm looking at Zubbs saying take the 3!!!!! take the 3,,,,Dougie did; and here we are! Guy has show he can adjust and learn,,Also he is crafting the offense around his players...not the other way around!~ Drink the Kool aid bitches We in 52!
                Last edited by TRENT; 02-03-2018, 05:00 PM.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  than Andy did his entire Career,,,its one thing to go for it on 4th down when you don't need to,,,learn from this mistake...he did,,,late in the Cons game we had a 4th N Goal...my daughter is saying go for IT!!!!???? I'm looking at Zubbs saying take the 3!!!!! take the 3,,,,Dougie did; and here we are! Guy has show he can adjust and learn,,Also he is crafting the offense around his players...not the other way around!~ Drink the Kool aid bitches We in 52!
                  And you will be talking shit about him if the eagles have a bad game

I dare u compare him to Reid

Comment

U are a troll

srry smegma,,I don't do trolls,,If he coaches a turrible game and we lose,,I will complain,, If we get outplayed then Ohh well....I will tip my hat and stroll on down the road.

last comm
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

srry smegma,,I don't do trolls,,If he coaches a turrible game and we lose,,I will complain,, If we get outplayed then Ohh well....I will tip my hat and stroll on down the road.

last comm

You can complain but just don't make him seem like a dickhead if they lose

Comment

Look I'm not a FF fan by any stretch.. FF came in the league with a 3-13 team which Ray Rhodes cried on national television. Detmer and Pederson were the current QBs at that time let that sink in

Comment

Working...
                        X