Tickets for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for kids

I want to bring my son to his first game. He’s 4 now and I think he can last the whole game. Someone told me you don’t need a ticket for 2 and under. Does anyone know how strict they are with this? He’s gonna sit on my lap so he really doesn’t need a ticket. Thanks

I don't know about the under 2 thing, but i have preseason tickets for Thursdays game i can't make. I'd be happy to send them along to bring your son to if you're interested.
    If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Just when you think the world is full of jerks, you go and totally redeem humanity. Classy.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

These tickets will go to waste so anyone who is interested just PM me.
        If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Working...
        X