Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen

So PBS is beggin for $ again this wknd. But Queen Rock the World Documentary is fantastic. Brian May looks like he's 19.

Always liked them

From their hard rocking early years to their foofoo rock later years.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

What?

Comment

Freddie Mercury had one of - if not the best voices in rock history. Queen was the first rock band I ever listened to. Queen II is one of my all-time favorite albums. Pumped to see Bohemian Rhapsody later this year.
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
          Freddie Mercury had one of - if not the best voices in rock history. Queen was the first rock band I ever listened to. Queen II is one of my all-time favorite albums. Pumped to see Bohemian Rhapsody later this year.
          Me too...my dad had all their records so I would rock out on my fisher price record player
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

TONIGHT TRIBUTE TO SMOKEY ROBINSON GETTING THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS GERSHWIN PRIZE.
            GOOD SHOW.
            LOVE ME SOME SMOKEY AND MOTOWN.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              TONIGHT TRIBUTE TO SMOKEY ROBINSON GETTING THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS GERSHWIN PRIZE.
              GOOD SHOW.
              LOVE ME SOME SMOKEY AND MOTOWN.
              I like Smokey. Very happy I was able to see him play about 10 years ago. Idaho. He’s gotta be super old now.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

HE SOUNDS GREAT. HE'S DOIN MANN MUSIC CENTER AUGUST. HE IS AN ICON.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X