Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers

Traded away THREE players and a second round to the Wizards (how dumb are they for HELPING this team) for cash

Also, AD “waives” his $4m trade exception...

Now they have money for another max player. Disgusting.

Oh, and Mebron is giving AD #23

Besides Dallass, is there a more despicable franchise?

It only makes sense......

that it was one of the shit Washington franchises to take this awful deal. I’ve never heard of any of the players involved.

Yes, the Lakers are despicable. It would be real news if they ever won a championship with their own center. Stole Wilt, Kareem, and Shaquille.

Fuck LeBron and LA and the game destroying 3 point shot.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I want lebron to have a season ending injury

Comment

The NBA is so sleazy, I wouldn't be surprised if Silver "convinced" the Bullets to make this ridiculous deal so their precious LakeShow could be restored to glory.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
          I hate him, but don’t be a dick.

Comment

There is no reason to hate LeBron. He is a stand-up guy...good father, good teammate, well spoken, gives back to the community.

What's there to dislike, let alone hate?

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              There is no reason to hate LeBron. He is a stand-up guy...good father, good teammate, well spoken, gives back to the community.

What's there to dislike, let alone hate?

HE BEGS OTHER STARS to play with him and den want to be compare to MJ

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                I'M SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T HAVE A SEASON ENDING INJURY AFTER PAYIN A BIG FUGLY TO DO THE MOMBO WITH YOU AT 15TH AND MARKET WHEN RAPTORS HELD UP THE TROPHY. ...

OH WAIT YOU NEVER DID SORRY.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X