Awesome collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome collapse

Brett is beyond horrible...I don’t even know where to start.

They didn't have their whole team

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      lol

...my bad...

Comment

... and they were playing a back-to-back. Just ran out of gas that final 52 seconds

Comment

Those damn hairballs...

...so distracting....gack!!
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING, IF THEY DON'T GET PAST THE SECOND ROUND BLAH BLAH BLAH....LIKE EVERYONE ALREADY HAS THEM GETTING THRU FIRST ROUND.

THEYRE NOT GETTING OUT OF FIRST ROUND.

SIMMONS TAKES 5....THAT'S FIVE SHOTS IN 36 MINUTES? LAST NIGHT? AT THIS POINT HE'S ON THE BOTTOM OF GOOD AND TOP OF AVG PLAYER.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING, IF THEY DON'T GET PAST THE SECOND ROUND BLAH BLAH BLAH....LIKE EVERYONE ALREADY HAS THEM GETTING THRU FIRST ROUND.

THEYRE NOT GETTING OUT OF FIRST ROUND.

SIMMONS TAKES 5....THAT'S FIVE SHOTS IN 36 MINUTES? LAST NIGHT? AT THIS POINT HE'S ON THE BOTTOM OF GOOD AND TOP OF AVG PLAYER.
              They'll probably get out of the first round. Second round it gets dicey. Their bench still stinks and without Butler to be there in the final minutes they go brain dead.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

They'll definitely get out of the first round.

Simmons didn't have a good game. Bucks are not the best match up for him. Calling him a high-end average player is a little much though, IMO. He's an all-star averaging close to a triple double in his second year.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Simmons didn't have a good game. Bucks are not the best match up for him. Calling him a high-end average player is a little much though, IMO. He's an all-star averaging close to a triple double in his second year.
                  Yup. he's probably second or third team all defense. First time I don't know but he is really good.

To me it's just his shot. I disappears in the 4th because his game isn't complete. I hope that, no matter what, that's what he works on this off-season.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

HOW CAN ANY PLAYER NOT BE ABLE TO SHOOT A JUMPER IN NBA? HE CAN ONLY GO TO THE BASKET, WHEN HE DOESN'T DO THAT HE'S GOT NOTHIN.
                    THAT'S WHAT THESE NON HOOPS EYES SEE WHEN I WATCH SIXERS.

Comment

Jason Kidd couldn't shoot when he got to the NBA. Have you watched Simmons play defense? He's nearing elite there too. A jump shot for him is the difference between All Star and All NBA not average and good.
                      Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-05-2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Jason Kidd couldn't shoot when he got to the NBA. Have you watched Simmons play defense? He's nearing elite there too. A jump shot for him is the difference between All Star and All NBA not average and good.
                        McCarthy, please check your PM. Thx
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

OK. I'LL WATCH CLOSER.

Comment

Hey man, don't see anything.

Comment

Working...
                            X