I’ve always wondered.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve always wondered.........

wh6 the Phils signed Robertson. I’ve alaways felt the guy sucked.

Now I’m wondering even more. Terrible, terrible loss.......and to that fucking no heart shit team.

Booooooooooo!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

One of those games when the other team didn't win as much as your team lost it.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

And this will be the first test of the team's mental toughness.

Comment

I quoted Earl Weaver earlier this season about defense, pitching and three-run homers.

I also said they appear to have the three run homers.

They didn't have the defense or the pitching today and they better fucking find it.

Comment

Ps slaggo......

I’m not much of a fan of the bat flip either. I’m not a huge Harper guy either.

That being said, I’ve seen him play enough down here to know he’s not a bat flipper. He may watch some of his blasts, but the flip is not really his thing.

I’m guessing he was just fed up with the booing from the ultra-bush league Natinals fans and decided to give the a “fuck you assholes” message.

Good for him.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Ok, you're a reliable source ... as for Harper generally, as I said about Pete Rose, he might be a bit of an asshole but he's our asshole now ... hopefully he generates the same result Rose did for more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              I’m not much of a fan of the bat flip either. I’m not a huge Harper guy either.

That being said, I’ve seen him play enough down here to know he’s not a bat flipper. He may watch some of his blasts, but the flip is not really his thing.

I’m guessing he was just fed up with the booing from the ultra-bush league Natinals fans and decided to give the a “fuck you assholes” message.

Good for him.
              WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

THEY WERE RAGGIN ON HIM ALL GAME, WHICH BY THE WAY I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH, THAT FLIP WAS A BIG F YOU TO THE NATS PHANS THAT WERE BOOING. LIKE YOU SAID.
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-03-2019, 07:56 PM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X