I’ve not sure I’ve ever seen anything on a football field as yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve not sure I’ve ever seen anything on a football field as yellow

As lining the entire back seven fifteen yards off the ball on third and fifteen. And the Pukes almost converted.

Bengals just shitcanned their DC. Eagles should follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Bengals just shitcanned their DC. Eagles should follow suit.
      Sigh, couldn't agree more. But that Lombardi probably gives them all free passes for at least this season.

Comment

My recollection was that they converted every time but once with that scheme.

The only time I remember a stop was early in the second half when they ran a screen to Elliot and he got tackled ... is that the play you're thinking of?

Schwantz was playing with backups but he's been doing that shit all year.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          As lining the entire back seven fifteen yards off the ball on third and fifteen. And the Pukes almost converted.
          I'd rather see a Buddy Blitz get burned than this crap Schwartz is putting out there.

Comment

I went off in the bar on the play you are talking about. Screaming before the snap.

Fuck Schwartz

Comment

schwartz's D gave up 600+ yards in the super bowl.

you wanna try to salvage this season and win the division? make a major change like that and mother fuckers will get a wake up call immediately.

you have NO CHANCE of beating the Saints with Schwartz as DC. shake shit up. try something different b/c the current philosophy with this personnel is dogFUCKINGshit.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-12-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Yes. The play before where Garrett was going to go on 4th and 1.

Comment

To run that scheme at a minimum your backs have to be able to tackle.

Comment

I remember that one ... that was another in a passel of shit ... and after what was basically a conversion on it he got bailed out by a motion call after that, right?
                    Last edited by slag; 11-12-2018, 11:50 AM. Reason: typo
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      To run that scheme at a minimum your backs have to be able to tackle.
                      Our backs just bounce off the ball carrier when they attempt to tackle. No sense of leverage.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Darby trying (and failing) to shoulder tackle Cooper was a big play. That was ridiculous.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                        X