Some good Eagles news...re:Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good Eagles news...re:Wentz

NFL insider Chris Mortensen appeared on ESPN’s NFL Live on Tuesday afternoon and said Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is ‘shockingly ahead of schedule’ in his recovery from ACL/LCL injury.

“I’m always one of the skeptics on something like this because it’s a nine-to-12 month recovery from ACL surgery and nine months is right up to that Thursday night opener against the Atlanta Falcons in September.

But, from people inside [the Eagles organization] who were somewhat skeptical, I am hearing that he’s not just ahead of schedule — he’s WAY ahead of schedule.

He even participated a little bit in 7-on-7 yesterday. He’s doing individual drills. He threw a ball 60 yards last week effortlessly. His legs are fast. He’s stronger. And I think now, inside, you’re starting to hear they’re not going to be surprised if he really is ready for that opener.

But Doug Pederson, everybody else publicly will say ‘We’re not rushing him.’ And there is going to be some caution. They don’t have to [rush him]. Certainly, you have to be prepared for any setback.

But right now, he’s not just ahead of schedule ... he is shockingly ahead of schedule.”
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'
Working...
X