Why so quiet in Eagles news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so quiet in Eagles news?

We are over a week post-draft and the Eagles still haven't announced their undrafted free agent groups or any draft pick signings. Also not seeing any news about any mini-camps.

Seems odd that they are essentially in radio silence right now.

Just got a notification that they signed the full draft class and 10 UDFA

Howie doing Howie things

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      Just got a notification that they signed the full draft class and 10 UDFA

Howie doing Howie things
      Looks like they lost or dropped some of the UDFA's originally rumored to be headed their way. I don't see the DB from Dickinson St on the list, for example.

It seems they didn't bring in any DB's or safeties.

Comment

They signed

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
        Looks like they lost or dropped some of the UDFA's originally rumored to be headed their way. I don't see the DB from Dickinson St on the list, for example.

It seems they didn't bring in any DB's or safeties.
        Once and future Eagle S Blake Countess two a two year deal after picking him up from waivers and signed former 49ers S Godwin Igwebuike.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          Once and future Eagle S Blake Countess two a two year deal after picking him up from waivers and signed former 49ers S Godwin Igwebuike.
          They just announced that they did sign the kid from Dickinson St. I'm curious to see if he can crack the practice squad.

Comment

I did a little research regarding the UDFA guards

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            They just announced that they did sign the kid from Dickinson St. I'm curious to see if he can crack the practice squad.
            we (not they) signed.

Herbig from Stanford. He needs a year of NFL training and nutrition, etc. but he shows some mauler ability and good pass protection technique.

Iosua Opeta from Weber. Hard to find quality game film, but he looked extremely athletic at the combine. He’s a tackle projected at guard in the NFL , but I wouldn’t be surprised if we experiment with him at center (the guy reminds me of Kelce for some reason). I’m very interested to watch his development. I think he’s 6’5, 300 pounds. We (not they) also gave him a $55,000 signing bonus which means we were competing to sign him.

Comment

Working...
            X