How useless and meaningless is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How useless and meaningless is......

....any McNabb memorabilia these days? All of that hoopla over the guy and journeyman Nick Foles leaves the guy in the dust. But 5 will always love you!!

Hold on, let me get my popcorn out...
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I love that two backups that played under him both won Super Bowls with the Eagles. That's what that fat choking bastard gets for all his chicken choke jobs in playoff games from years gone by!

Comment

Thank you. McNabb was a straight up dumb idiot. He was not mentally fit. Rarely physically fit. Shrunk in every moment.

Everyone on here always slams me when I promote guys like Freddy Mitchell and I get it -- but relative to his opportunities and talent -- at least that guy turned up, OK? That is the single most important quality in sports IMO.

What do you do when you have the rock. Do you answer the bell? McNabb was very talented and I of course found him intoxicating and dynamic. We used to always talk about how you always felt like when he had the ball something special COULD happen.

But other guys, Foles included, when they have the ball something DOES happen. And if it doesn't they are emotionally affected. This is what I want as a fan, players who care as much as I do.

Just remember, Calogero -- The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

He played a mean air guitar!
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

bwaaa!

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Killer of worms!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Him being out of shape and, sometimes, hungover for games is what pissed me off the most.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                It’s sucha shame that #5 is not an available number for future punters. That would be a great number for one...
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Found a couple of unopened McNabb bobble heads that McDonalds put out back around 2000.
                  Nostalgia -no
                  Collectible-no
                  Trash can - yes
                  Let’s not make him another victim .He killed his own reputation.
                  Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-28-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I've got a couple I bought I think at A-Plus or Sunoco. BAD fucking investment.
                    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I went all in

On McNabb after the 2001 playoff run, wins at home vs Tampa, blowout win in Chicago, and a close loss in the NFCCG where he stayed on the field post game to soak in everything. I bought the Jersey and expected more, other than a few moments we never got it. Sucks.

Comment

Foles wasn’t McNabb’s backup. Foles was drafted 2 years after McNabb was shipped to Washington. McNabb’s backups were Pederson, Detmer, Feeley, Kolb and Vick.

Comment

Yeah, what a MAJOR disappointment. Arrogant prick. "I don't wanna be known as a running QB" - I SWEAR that cost us championships. Dickbag.
                          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
                            Yeah, what a MAJOR disappointment. Arrogant prick. "I don't wanna be known as a running QB" - I SWEAR that cost us championships. Dickbag.
                            EXACTLY!
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                            X