Mel Brooks would get lynched today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Brooks would get lynched today

I don't care if Richard Pryor cowrote it, in today's environment Mel would be toast.
    DB

Incredibly random, but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      I don't care if Richard Pryor cowrote it, in today's environment Mel would be toast.
      Because people are so sensitive, it's all bullshit. Go look at what minorities do and say all that is ok, but if a white guy makes a movie, joke, or gesture a fucking rally and protest start. In my day none of this matters and I still live my life this way. Called freedom of speech. Not being a racist that is uncalled for, but general everyday occurrences. EXAMPLE... a buddy of mine was suspended from his job because he complimented a black fellow worker by saying " ATTA BOY" when someone does a good job you throw them an ATTA BOY, he went to the boss complained and they suspended him, what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Because people are so sensitive, it's all bullshit. Go look at what minorities do and say all that is ok, but if a white guy makes a movie, joke, or gesture a fucking rally and protest start. In my day none of this matters and I still live my life this way. Called freedom of speech. Not being a racist that is uncalled for, but general everyday occurrences. EXAMPLE... a buddy of mine was suspended from his job because he complimented a black fellow worker by saying " ATTA BOY" when someone does a good job you throw them an ATTA BOY, he went to the boss complained and they suspended him, what a joke.
        Does your friend work on a plantation?

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Fun fact: Mel Brooks is still alive and has not been lynched.

Comment

MEL BROOKS???.... HOW BOUT ARCHIE BUNKER....
            OR THE JEFFERSONS. I LOVE ME SOME GEORGE JEFFERSON BY THE WAY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Piss on you!

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              Fun fact: Mel Brooks is still alive and has not been lynched.
              I'm working for Mel Brooks!

So is Anne Bancroft, I believe. Love the story about when they met.
              DB

Comment

you are the common clay of the New West

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                Like the movie says.
                DB

Comment

I'm very sensitive when it comes to race relations and believe racism still exists in some forms but I have to admit it does bother me when you hear these rap tunes and black rappers use the N Word. I don't understand why they would do that. I'm Italian it's like me writing a song and calling Italians Daegos on it. I would never consider it.

Comment

You know.....Morons!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

RIGHT. NICE PULL.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                        I'm very sensitive when it comes to race relations and believe racism still exists in some forms but I have to admit it does bother me when you hear these rap tunes and black rappers use the N Word. I don't understand why they would do that. I'm Italian it's like me writing a song and calling Italians Daegos on it. I would never consider it.
                        It's about taking ownership of the most hateful term that racists use to describe blacks.

It's a matter of empowerment.

There is no corollary for a Caucasian person. We all came to this country by choice, and however despised we were when we reached American shores, we were never enslaved.
                        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 02-13-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

No we were not. Italians just had trouble with the Catholic Church in Philly and NY which then were mostly Irish and didn't want us. No slavery thank God!

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                          It's about taking ownership of the most hateful term that racists use to describe blacks.

It's a matter of empowerment.

There is no corollary for a Caucasian person. We all came to this country by choice, and however despised we were when we reached American shores, we were never enslaved.

Comment

Working...
                          X