No announcement yet.

I thought Wentz didn't play well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically what I am saying is Wentz doesn't deserve top QB money at this point. Hopefully his agent and Howie can work something reasonable out.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Come on.

Rodney Peete?

Markel Fultz?

You have Wentz in the same fucking sentence as those players after he was derailed from pretty much lock NFL MVP ... NFL MV-fucking-P performance by serious injury and is playing unevenly this year coming off that injury with no preseason and shit bag assistant coaches running the offense?

If you don't see this guy's talent you're just trolling or you are looking at a different fucking player.
      Saint Nick Foles is the Super Bowl MVP.

To be honest with you I have my doubts Wentz could have done what Fooles did in the playoffs.
      --------

Comment

PS - this year has been snakebitten from jump ... they're playing guys no one ever heard of in the secondary and you yourself said Wentz wouldn't be truly recovered until late this year at best.

I hate fucking Jerruh and Dallas as much as the next guy.

But this ain't our year and the way Wentz led the team to score touchdowns TWICE ... not field goals ... touchdowns ... when he HAD to (one time after getting fucked on the worst call I've ever seen) ... well, call me Dungeon Majesty but I find it pretty damn encouraging.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If Howie fucking doesn't, there will be a line as long as Donald Trump says his dick is with GM's who will pay him.

Comment

Then I guess you don't remember how fucking good Wentz was last year.

Comment

PS - this year has been snakebitten from jump ... they're playing guys no one ever heard of in the secondary and you yourself said Wentz wouldn't be truly recovered until late this year at best.

I hate fucking Jerruh and Dallas as much as the next guy.

But this ain't our year and the way Wentz led the team to score touchdowns TWICE ... not field goals ... touchdowns ... when he HAD to (one time after getting fucked on the worst call I've ever seen) ... well, call me Dungeon Majesty but I find it pretty damn encouraging.

Agreed Wentz played much better in the second half. Maybe this is where he turns the corner in the recovery from his injury.
              --------

Comment

Did you see Aaron Rogers last week?

This knee jerkoff shit is ... well, jerked off.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Saint Nick Foles is the Super Bowl MVP.
                  By
                  To be honest with you I have my doubts Wentz could have done what Fooles did in the playoffs.
                  I love foles but he threw a football that was lucky to bounce off someone's knee to Torrey Smith. I mean, wentz could possibly have done that.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The Eagles would have rolled over the Falcons with Wentz at QB. The Minnesota game probably would have gone the same way.

The stars aligned for the SB. I'm not sure if Wentz would have played as well as Foles, but it's quite the hot take to say that Wentz wouldn't have also played one of the best SBs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                      . I mean, wentz could possibly have done that.
                      But he didn't
                      --------

Comment

But he didn't
                        and hasn't
                        --------

Comment

But he didn't
                          right, because his knee exploded in a game that he flat-out showed he could hang with other teams.
                          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Foles is actually a good lesson here.

He played like shit in that game until the second half. If that ball had been picked like it should have, they lose.

Shit, when he starting moving the ball in the second half, they still settled for FG's so many times that if Julio Jones doesn't slip on the last play of the game, they lose.

But he got to the next game and found something.

Wentz is a fucking franchise QB.

How he's getting questioned about whether he's a one because he's shown some uneven play coming off an injury, in a one-dimensional offense with a lot of suspect play calling from an inferior coaching staff is horse shit.

He's not above criticism but this is typical impatient knee jerk WIP crapola.

If he stays healthy and they put a healthy team around him, I'm eating crab fries.
                            Last edited by slag; 12-09-2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Foles is actually a good lesson here.

He played like shit in that game until the second half. If that ball had been picked like it should have, they lose.

Shit, when he starting moving the ball in the second half, they still settled for FG's so many times that if Julio Jones doesn't slip on the last play of the game, they lose.

But he got to the next game and found something.

Wentz is a fucking franchise QB.

How he's getting questioned about whether he's a one because he's shown some uneven play coming off an injury, in a one-dimensional offense with a lot of suspect play calling from an inferior coaching staff is horse shit.

He's not above criticism but this is typical knee jerk WIP crapola.

He stays healthy and they put a healthy team around him and I'm pretty fucking sure I'm eating crab fries.
                              i agree. he isn't above criticism. he missed some passes badly in the first half. but, if he weren't the guy, then he doesn't pull it together in the 4th quarter. i mean, it was clutch to bring them back from behind...but apparently only to some people.

Comment

I'm interested in seeing how Wentz shows up in the last games of the season after now it appears the Division or Wild Card are difficult to reach.

I hope he wins a couple of games... especially against the Texans.
                                --------

Comment

Working...
                                X