X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz Practically Admitted That Article On Him Was Correct

Interesting.....

Read it again
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Read it again
      He actually disputed each specific event or said he didn't understand.

Which leads me to believe it's not someone in the QB room or really anyone on the 1st team offense. A guy like Mike Wallace comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        Interesting.....
        Huh?!???

Comment

I think he confirmed what we were posting here for the most part: ie. that there were a few guys talking shit and the reporter took stuff like run of the mill "arguments" about game planning between Wentz and Groh ... and differences in personal preferences between Foles and Wentz about what plays they like to run ... and blew it up into something that it isn't.

Good for Wentz though in that he noted that there may be guys who have a beef with him but that it should stay in house.
          Last edited by slag; 02-04-2019, 10:33 AM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I think he confirmed what we were posting here for the most part: ie. that there were a few guys talking shit and the reporter took stuff like run of the mill "arguments" about game planning between Wentz and Groh ... and differences in personal preferences between Foles and Wentz about what plays they like to run ... and blew it up into something that it isn't.

Good for Wentz though in that he noted that there may be guys who have a beef with him but that it should stay in house.
            Wentz basically, in nice terms, called those guys pussies. Good for him.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Did anyone speculate on which players they were?

Comment

Not saying Wentz did anything wrong but I think there is an issue and Howie has to get rid of the malcontents ASAP if they are not key players and if they are have to nip this in the bud.

I'm thinking may be some guys that weren't here in 2017.

Comment

The way he talks about Groh does not seem very warm. The fact that he refers to him as Groh is telling in its own right.

Comment

They call Pederson "Doug" all the time.

Carson seems pretty introspective and self-aware in that article. I'm not getting Anthony's take at all. The original piece was silly, Twitter journalism.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      They call Pederson "Doug" all the time.

Carson seems pretty introspective and self-aware in that article. I'm not getting Anthony's take at all. The original piece was silly, Twitter journalism.
                      This interview should have been done as part of the original interview to give Wentz a chance to respond. That initial interview was shock journalism and they admitted as much with some of the wording they used.

I'm just more interested in the teammates that had issues. Seems they might be soft. I'm looking to see any surprise cuts this year.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I’m not completely sold on Wentz nor do I think he is a loser.

I do think he has a tendency towards smelling his own farts.

I think he needs to stay healthy and prove something next season.

I will say this: Ja Goff has shown me nothing to indicate he is better than Wentz.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

His showing last night was PATHETIC. It's one thing to be inexperienced, but it's inexcusable that a "franchise" QB was literally shaking with fear.
                          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Exactly, but there would have been no story had he spoken to Carson because "Eagles QB is Admittedly Not Perfect Human Being" would not have gotten the clicks.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                              I’m not completely sold on Wentz nor do I think he is a loser.

I do think he has a tendency towards smelling his own farts.

I think he needs to stay healthy and prove something next season.

I will say this: Ja Goff has shown me nothing to indicate he is better than Wentz.
                              Foles was guilty of smelling his farts when he went to St. Louis. It happens to QB's. They have to be humbled in certain situations.

Comment

Working...
                              X