Collinsworth / Michaels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collinsworth / Michaels

I am starting to love when these idiots call our playoff games. They are SO SAD when Parkey hits the crossbar...Collinsworth literally is like "UGHHH JUST DEPENDS ON...." like he is going to cry in there...I want us to smoke the Saints SO BAD!!!! LETS GO
    Charismatic megafauna.

They suck...but the most annoying thing to me is that they feel like they have to talk constantly. Collinsworth just can't sit there and let the game proceed without running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      They suck...but the most annoying thing to me is that they feel like they have to talk constantly. Collinsworth just can't sit there and let the game proceed without running his mouth.
      Yes but 3-0 last 3 post season games with them on commentary ...take the good with the bad in this case.

Comment

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO HAVE THEM DO OUR NEXT THREE GAMES THIS SEASON.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Still not as bad as Romo

that mfer can never shut up...actually thought they were rather nice to us yesterday...How 'bout the fact that 3 of the 4 networks that broadcast have Crackboy color analysts?!?

Comment

Agreed that they are turrible

And that was their final game of the season. IIRC, The divisional and championship games will all be covered by Fox and CBS.

Comment

They get the Colts-Chiefs next weekend. CBS only gets one game, I guess because they have the Super Bowl.

Comment

I was at a bar that had no sound but played their call on close captioning and I have to say that what I did read was surprisingly positive toward the Eagles.

I wonder if listening is different from reading it (kind of like how something comes across when listening to an interview as opposed to reading it in the sports section).
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think the bias arguments against the Eagles are over-stated. There was lot of praise for Foles and the Eagles.

But I agree that they talk way too much. That's my biggest issue.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                  X