Now we are exactly where I wanted the Iggles to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we are exactly where I wanted the Iggles to be

I've been praying for another shot at those asshole fucking bagheads ever since the 4th down TD pass up 31.

Fuck that bullshit team with it's asshole bounty issuing coach and their fucking dwarf QB.

I want to DESTROY those motherfuckers....DESTROY!!!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

YES!!!

Comment

Foles has unfinished business

From that 2013 playoff game. If the defense can play as tough as they did today and the CBs don't bite on the double-moves, they can do something. Foles and the offense will need to be on fire. Should be a high scoring game.

Comment

ahhh My little Droogies!!!!!!

yes yes,,,revenge is dish best served in any fashion!!!!

Let go get us some punk ass Biotch Peyton.....gawd I fucin hate him! win lose or Draw we leave them unable to contend.....

Divisional round Bitches! Philly Defends its Title!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          I've been praying for another shot at those asshole fucking bagheads ever since the 4th down TD pass up 31.

Fuck that bullshit team with it's asshole bounty issuing coach and their fucking dwarf QB.

I want to DESTROY those motherfuckers....DESTROY!!!
          That and all the shit talk last year that they would have easily beat us if we played them. That needs to be in the bulletin board asap and played on loop throughout the facility all week long

Comment

I just wonder...

if the trailer trash, crack smoking bottle blonde with the fuck da eagles t-shirt will be in the stands.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Could not agree more.

Let's do it. Fuck those fuckers.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by C from SD View Post
                From that 2013 playoff game. If the defense can play as tough as they did today and the CBs don't bite on the double-moves, they can do something. Foles and the offense will need to be on fire. Should be a high scoring game.
                Foles is a legend in Philadelphia, win next week and he’ll be THE legend of Westlake High School in Austin.

Comment

Working...
                X