Zhaire Smith to miss 2019 with FOOD ALLERGIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhaire Smith to miss 2019 with FOOD ALLERGIES

This is a new low for this team...great trade...

I read where they said it was going to be "the rest of the 2018 calendar year."

Comment

Come on. We all know we won’t see him this season. This team is truly cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        I read where they said it was going to be "the rest of the 2018 calendar year."
        I meant 2018-2019 season...

Comment

Yeah ... fuckin' nitwits ... how did they not check him for allergies before the draft?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

5 top picks...two gone, two can’t shoot, and one with a food allergy and can’t play. Trust the process.

Comment

The food allergy is the fucking straw that breaks the camel's back tho.

Comment

Or maybe it's the guy who can't shoot and puts up double doubles every night ... that's another fucking horseshit move.

Comment

For REAL?? How is that possible?

Flush the Process
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Have you ever seen someone go through anaphylactic shock? Its bad.
                    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      Have you ever seen someone go through anaphylactic shock? Its bad.
                      I have. This isn’t even close to the point.

Comment

Actually it is

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Actually it is
                          There are thousands of health concerns that are “bad”

Name one professional athlete who’s missed a season because of a food allergy. I’ll wait...

The point is the Sixers can’t keep their players healthy and June’s draft was another massive failure.

Comment

The fact that no other player ever had that shit is exactly the damn point.

EDITED TO ADD: And just to be clear, I find it ridiculous to piss on Sixer management for not taking precautions, or whatever it is that you think they should have done, to avoid drafting a player with a whack ass medical condition related to sesame seeds that came up out of the blue and of which the player himself was unaware.

There are plenty of good reasons to be hatin' ... I don't think this is one of them.
                            Last edited by slag; 11-10-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Well, this guy isn't supposed to miss the rest of the season. He's not going to make or break them this year anyway.

People have been freaking out enough over the Sixers this year. I don't think this food allergy news is cause to add to that. At this point they're 3rd in the East and they just traded for Jimmy Butler. I'm not saying they're the class of the conference but I'm willing to sit back and watch the season play out.

Comment

Working...
                              X