Not the prettiest of wins, but. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the prettiest of wins, but. . .

Nice to see the new guys in action. That said, I want to like Boban, but I will like him more, the less I see him on the court.

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
    Nice to see the new guys in action. That said, I want to like Boban, but I will like him more, the less I see him on the court.
    Gonna take little bit of time to build the chemistry...and Denver is a solid team.

Comment

JJ was 🔥 Ennis and Harris had nice games.

Boban was rough, so were the turnovers by Simmons and all - 3 second calls all day

My son kept saying we are beating the “chicken nuggets” haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Gonna take little bit of time to build the chemistry...and Denver is a solid team.
        Dude I think what you mean is that they're not even gelling yet but they just beat the second best team in the west, Simmons is elite, Embiid is MVP, these trades have put them over the top, and there's a parade coming down Broad St in June.

Make that two now that the Flyers have the best goalie in hockey.

Comment

10 straight parades. I know because I was right about something one time and now I'm right about this.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Dude I think what you mean is that they're not even gelling yet but they just beat the second best team in the west, Simmons is elite, Embiid is MVP, these trades have put them over the top, and there's a parade coming down Broad St in June.

Make that two now that the Flyers have the best goalie in hockey.
            Hawk, is that you?

Comment

Working...
            X