I don’t find this to be impressive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t find this to be impressive...

This is how this group should play EVERY NIGHT. Simmonds deserved every lick he’s taken. BB too. The bench has been atrocious. You need to go out there and ball on dudes like it’s a pickup game. All this planning and strategizing means nothing. WILL! WILL! That’s the secret to sports and most everything else in this world.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    This is how this group should play EVERY NIGHT. Simmonds deserved every lick he’s taken. BB too. The bench has been atrocious. You need to go out there and ball on dudes like it’s a pickup game. All this planning and strategizing means nothing. WILL! WILL! That’s the secret to sports and most everything else in this world.
    The fuck you talking about?

Comment

Thought you were talking about the newest Jimmy Eat World single.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

DESIRE. The thirst for blood. Playing like you’ve got something to prove. Which they very much do. This group is way too talented for all this bullnanny.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Post like a Flyers fan = confuse Ben Simmons with a former Flyer?
          Last edited by art vandelay; 04-15-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

You know where my heart is!
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

I agree with this post

Play like your hair's on fire, every fucking night. Win win win

Comment

Agreed...

....play like it’s your last day.

Talent is there, just have to wonder about the hunger, and like you said thier will.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Everyone has to avoid falling all over these guys now through Thursday. Beating the Nets should not be worthy of high praise. This is a better, more talented, more invested franchise. The only variable you can control in sports by the time the game begins is desire. Go get it. Even the mighty Warriors are human! Come on!
                  Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
                  X