Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Ben top his previous shitty playoff performances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Ben top his previous shitty playoff performances?

... by bitching about the fans!

"If you're going to boo, stay on that side."
    Last edited by dev_32; 04-13-2019, 05:53 PM.

Yeah, that's not going to go over well.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Ben Simmons is elite.

Comment

Well well well...

....blood in the water.

Sorry Ben, you don’t get it.....Better buy some ear plugs if there is a second wonderful performance.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

WOOOO!!! 9 POINTS IN 32 MINUTES..IN THE PLAYOFFS........ DAMN HE IS THE MAN...... YAWN.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Well he is able to see there are a lot of front running ass fans in this city

Comment

Simmons is a bum, nobody even bothers guarding him outside the free throw line. He can walk.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                Well he is able to see there are a lot of front running ass fans in this city
                WOW....YOU REALLY DO ENJOY GETTING YOUR SHIT PUSHED IN ON A REGULAR BASIS BY OTHER FORESKINS PHANS DON'T CHA YO?

DAMN SHAME..... YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. MOST BE A SAD LIFE KNOWING YOUR NUTHIN BUT A CUM DUMP FOR FORESKINS.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-14-2019, 08:37 AM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This entire organization acts like it has already won something.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                    This entire organization acts like it has already won something.
                    This “run” is going to end up being one of the great flameouts ever. Within two years, they’ll be a lottery team again. Lousy drafts compounded by stupid trades will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      This “run” is going to end up being one of the great flameouts ever. Within two years, they’ll be a lottery team again. Lousy drafts compounded by stupid trades will do that.
                      Well, that's just a dumb take. Talk about letting your emotions get the best of you!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                        Well, that's just a dumb take. Talk about letting your emotions get the best of you!
                        I have as much emotion for this team as Ben Simmons does.

Which is to say, very little.

Summer of ‘22, you’ll be watching ping pong balls.

Comment

I have as much emotion for this team as Ben Simmons does.

Which is to say, very little.

Summer of ‘22, you’ll be watching ping pong balls.
                          Well, people post stupid shit on this board (myself included) and this yet another example.

The Sixers will be in the playoffs for at least the next decade.

Comment

I remember two other flame out

1983..Won Title
                            1984....1st round exit

2001...NBA finals appearance
                            2002.....1st round exit

Comment

Butler on a max will not end well. Simmons is out the door as soon as he can. Joel is going to be limited by that knee for his entire career. I don’t see ow they pull this off.

Comment

Working...
                              X