• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phils getting no-no'd

Bums.

Lol.

I blame Gabe.

Comment

Gabe gets a pass. This is all St Joe’s Boy fault.

The Phils win and he gets a bit too full of himself.

Major bad vibe.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Well, they at least won the series. Hawkalum's style usually involves posting like an 8th grader after meaningless wins. Even after today's loss, the Phillies have had a good week.

Anyway, I'm pretty this is a joke thread, following the thread yesterday about how this place is quiet when things are going well.

Comment

UNFORTUNATELY, PHILS ARE NOT IN BREWERS LEAGUE......YET. TWEEK IT A BIT, A STARTER AND BULLPEN HELP IS NEEDED BAD.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            UNFORTUNATELY, PHILS ARE NOT IN BREWERS LEAGUE......YET. TWEEK IT A BIT, A STARTER AND BULLPEN HELP IS NEEDED BAD.
            Taking 2 of 3 isn't in their league??

Comment

I was just kidding. They had a good road trip against two good teams. Nothing to complain about, even after yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
                Taking 2 of 3 isn't in their league??
                DIDN'T PHILS GET SWEPT LAST SERIES WITH THEM, OR AM I WRONG? AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON, IMO, I THINK BREWERS ARE A BETTER CLUB.
                NOW ONCE HARPER GETS GOING, HOPEFULLY FIND A REAL CLOSER , THAT MAY CHANGE MY OPINION.

Comment

DIDN'T PHILS GET SWEPT LAST SERIES WITH THEM, OR AM I WRONG? AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON, IMO, I THINK BREWERS ARE A BETTER CLUB.
                  NOW ONCE HARPER GETS GOING, HOPEFULLY FIND A REAL CLOSER , THAT MAY CHANGE MY OPINION.
                  They lost 3 of 4 at home, and took 2 of 3 on the road. They're pretty evenly matched... but yeah, Harper, Odubel, and Franco all need to snap out of their funks if the Phils are going to hang with the top teams.

Comment

Phillies: 31-22

Brewers: 30-24

The records don't lie, they are in the same class.

The only team this is arguably in a different class is the Dodgers.

Next tier consists of the Phillies, Brewers, Braves, and Cubs.

Next tier down consists of the Cardinals, Dbacks, Pirates, Padres, and Mets.

Bottom tier is made up of the rest: Nats, Rockies, Reds, Giants, and Marlins.

Comment

YA CAN ONLY COMPARE RECORDS AT THIS POINT IF THEY PLAYED THE SAME TEAMS.

COMPILE A LIST OF BOTH TEAMS BY DATE AND HOME AND AWAY RECORDS OF ALL OF THE TEAMS BOTH TEAMS HAVE PLAYED IN EACH WEEK OF THE EARLY SEASON, BY W-L RECORDS OF THE PITCHERS FROM BOTH TEAMS.

EDIT TO ADD: PLEASE NOTE WITH EACH WIN OR LOSE IF IT WAS CLOUDY, RAINY, COLD OR SUNNY.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 05-27-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X