No announcement yet.

Stick A Fork In the Sixers They Are Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gastroenteritis is not a chronic condition. It's just bad timing.

Comment

This guy is like Bizarro TTA

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      You're calling people morons? Now I've seen it all.
      Brutal

Comment

I try to ignore him but he posts too much for me not to get pulled into his annoying socially awkward vortex.

Comment

Look, I’m a casual fan but it does seem some weird stuff keeps Joel out of games.

Comment

I agree with you. It's frustrating but I can't knock him if he's legitimately hurt or sick. All I know is when he's healthy, he's a superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              Look, I’m a casual fan but it does seem some weird stuff keeps Joel out of games.
              Like preventable shit if he took better care of himself

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                I agree with you. It's frustrating but I can't knock him if he's legitimately hurt or sick. All I know is when he's healthy, he's a superstar.
                There was an article about his one season at Kansas that had a lot about his awful eating habits. He love sweets and would only eat a plate full of brownies at team dinners. You would expect the team to monitor this but give this medical and training staff who knows.

From the Athletic
                Black: Funny story: My birthday is Nov. 22, so my birthday always comes in the middle of the season. … They threw me a birthday party. We’re at the house, and there’s candy, brownies. So it’s the night before a game, too, mind you. JoJo comes in, and they have regular food. But instead of eating the regular food, JoJo instantly jumps to the brownies and starts crushing the brownies. I mean crushing them. I can’t say he ate the whole plate. But he ate so many brownies. And by the end of the night, he was sick. It was the funniest thing. Just in his accent. Just this 7-foot sick baby. I used to call him Baby JoJo. He would be in his mood. I would be like, “Baby JoJo, what’s going on?” He was in one of his Baby JoJo moods, and he was just so sick. I asked him, “Was it the food? Was it not cooked right?” He just goes, “No, no, it was the brownies.”
                Last edited by 1960; 05-05-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

The team doctors and nutritionists collaborate on what they feed the players. They actually have a renowned chef at the helm (Parc's Chef JaeHee Cho). That being said, I'm not sure how well it's monitored.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...p-food-program

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                    Not winning another game in Toronto.
                    You one of those front running mutherfuckers

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                      He is addicted to Fast Food

Comment

Stick a fork in Anthony. Just for giggles.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I don’t want to be right but Stevie Wonder can see this coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                            I don’t want to be right but Stevie Wonder can see this coming.
                            Tobias Harris is "Dr. Jeykell and Mr. Dickhead"

Comment

Working...
                            X