Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Reporter wants to throw a parade for fourth place finish

https://www.theadvocate.com/gambit/n...ampaign=buffer

If I were a Saints fan, I'd need to be talked down from the ledge. The way their last two seasons have ended is among the worst in history. They also had a gut-punching loss to end the 2011 season. Their fans will always remember this as a 15-year window that gave them 1 SB.

Comment

They deserved to lose fuck them. They also deserve that shitbag of a coach too

Comment

I concur, Sir.

Comment

Agreed--I put a comment on PFT.com, and got an email back from a Saints fan via Wordpress that said I was the biggest moron on both sides of the pond.

After I explained to him that I was in fact, a transplanted American who moved here after I retired from the Air Force, I told him there were plenty of NFL fans that were glad the Saints lost mostly because Payton and his players lack humility and respect for their opponents.

I told him to go check Youtube of the first thing Pederson told the team after they won the SB last season--"Be respectful and humble".

The other reason is because Payton's ass is still chapped about his suspension of 6 years ago. Indeed, when they were blowing out a lot of teams this year, there was a suggestion from the press that this was his "revenge tour" and they would ultimately win the SB.

Comment

Will a trip to the White House for burgers and fries be part of the 4th place extravaganza?
            Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Might as well. They aren't going to win a Superbowl.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I can take losing. I can take being blown out. But these assholes who other than Brees have won jack shit running their mouths like their shit doesn’t stink? Fuck them and their coach with the permanent shit eating grin on his face.

Comment

That Saints coach...

He is the main reason I'm glad they got fucked by the refs

Comment

Bill Cassidy, US Senator, whined about it on the Senate floor today.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
                      Will a trip to the White House for burgers and fries be part of the 4th place extravaganza?
                      THEY'LL GET 2 WEEK OLD SHRIMP AND REALLY BAD JAMBALAYA FROM N.Y. CITY.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X