No announcement yet.

Hicks you cruds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you have to resort to a Foreskins/Kurt Cousins franchise tag scenario. No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      That seems to be their MO when it comes to LBs. I don't recall any big ticket LBs in the past 10+ years. Bradham is probably the biggest name they picked up, but his play declined under Rex, so his value dropped.
      This defense especially doesn't value linebackers. They're playing nickel and dime most of the time anyway, aren't they?

I suspect they'll draft their Bradham backup this year if they don't sign someone.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        This defense especially doesn't value linebackers. They're playing nickel and dime most of the time anyway, aren't they?

I suspect they'll draft their Bradham backup this year if they don't sign someone.
        I'm reading they might just go after a safety and go with a three safety defense the majority of the time instead of having the conventional 4dl and 3lb. They trust Bradham with the defensive calls as he made them after hicks went down in 2017.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          I'm reading they might just go after a safety and go with a three safety defense the majority of the time instead of having the conventional 4dl and 3lb. They trust Bradham with the defensive calls as he made them after hicks went down in 2017.
          They were already doing that a lot. They seem to have a pretty solid run defense doing it that was as it is.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

It’s not just draft. Let’s name the memorable LBs since FF: Trotter, Emmons, Bradham. Anyone else? Barwin? I don’t want to count the DEs who became LBs under Davis.
            Last edited by BigSlizz; 03-12-2019, 04:04 PM.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

memorable Linebackers drafted since Ray rhodes is more fun, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
              X