No announcement yet.

Congratulations IGGLEPHANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great. Some of us suffered a long time to enjoy this moment. Nice to see IG with his daughter. I was with my 17 year old son at the parade (I went to the game so wasn't with him there) and I told him how lucky he was to get to see them win at his age.

Comment

Haha! Man I was hoping you kept that jersey! I though about it often!!

Nice that you were able to do a parade with your daughter again! I know how you feel, the first to call me right after the game was my mom! We are the two die hard Eagles fans in the family and we talk after every game!

Good times!

Comment

Agreed!
        Glad your daughter made it too!

Comment

SUSP

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          Now that the hoopla has died down just a bit, I wanted to check in and offer congrats to all of my friends on the bored.

I had not posted in a while, and once the run became serious, I saw no point in posting then. Only bad karma could come of it so I kept it all the same and stayed away.

And honestly...my friends on the bored know how I felt, just as I knew how you did and all other long suffering Birds fans.

The game, the celebration after on Broad St. and the parade on Thursday rank among the greatest moments in my life.

Football-wise, we are now the best team in the NFL...aside from winning the Lombardy we have the top ranked offense the fourth ranked defense (only NFL squad with both sides of the ball in top 5) killer special teams, the NFL Coach of the Year and a kick-ass GM who should be co-MVP.

Great things lie ahead.

But no matter what we do (yes I said WE) from here on out, NOTHING will top the feelings this team gave us.

Thank you Eagles.

Thank you and continue to enjoy, Igglephans!
          I figured it was a reverse jinx higaytus situation. Hope you're doing well.
          DB

Comment

never had a bad time hanging with you, you are what epitomizes igglephans and after that dallas tailgayte no one is tougher fan then yourself. Thx for being IG
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Great to hear from you brother....

Yup...pulled Karma stuff with my 85 year old father (he said he couldn't watch with me) took it in with my 24 year old son in throwback Reggie uniform...unforgettable

Comment

Working...
              X