• Show
Clear All

• Horrendous quarter by the Sixers

Terrible.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Terrible.
    Worst quarter they've played in forever. Brutally bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Worst quarter they've played in forever. Brutally bad.
      it almost seemed like they were intentionally missing easy shots.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

At least 3 layups from my count. Refs didn’t help either...although they were bad for both teams. That one on JJ was pathetic.

Comment

I'm not Joe Basketball by any stretch, but does Covington take a ton of really bad shots or is it just me? Every time I watch, he's jacking up threes with a man in his face at really inopportune times.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            I'm not Joe Basketball by any stretch, but does Covington take a ton of really bad shots or is it just me? Every time I watch, he's jacking up threes with a man in his face at really inopportune times.
            He does at times...too many that don’t come by natural ball movement; which is stupid with a guy like Simmons on your team. Cov needs more patience, cuz he can shoot...

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              He does at times...too many that don’t come by natural ball movement; which is stupid with a guy like Simmons on your team. Cov needs more patience, cuz he can shoot...
              He did it again down the stretch. Horrible shot selection. Killed runs and reversed momentum both times.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more. They’ll win Thursday, but this series is gonna be a battle because of our lack of experience.

Comment

It’s Ed Snider’s fault
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

HYPOTHETICAL IF JAMES WAS ON SIXERS WOULD IT HAVE TURNED OUT SAME WAY AND TEAM WOULD HAVE PLAYED SO BAD?
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X