Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting tired of hearing "somewhere, Hinkie is smiling"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting tired of hearing "somewhere, Hinkie is smiling"...

Hinkie can have his credit for obtaining extra picks and drafting the players he drafted but he also screwed up by creating a logjam at center. Wrong choices were made and Noel and Okafor were basically wasted picks.

This is a dangerously complete team because of the work done by Colangelo. His signings of Belinelli and Redick, combined w/ bringing back Ilyasova make this a nasty complete team.

Props to Colangelo!

Simmons, Embiid, Saric and Covington are all here because of Hinkie. The assets to get Fultz were there because of Hinkie. They'll most likely get the 10th pick in the draft this year because of Hinkie. The cap space to get Reddick was there because of Hinkie.

Nerlens wasn't that bad of a pick, that year was a horrible draft. Okafor was a bad pick, but he was projected to go top 3 by everyone, and BC could've traded him for much more than he got this year.

Make no mistake about it, the process worked and the Sixers wouldn't be where they're at if it wasn't for Hinkie.

Comment

Hinkie is GOD
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
        Hinkie can have his credit for obtaining extra picks and drafting the players he drafted but he also screwed up by creating a logjam at center. Wrong choices were made and Noel and Okafor were basically wasted picks.

This is a dangerously complete team because of the work done by Colangelo. His signings of Belinelli and Redick, combined w/ bringing back Ilyasova make this a nasty complete team.

Props to Colangelo!
        You shut your whore mouth!

SAM HINKIE DIED FOR OUR WINS!!!

Comment

BIG JAY COLANGELO

Comment

Level of Agreement 100%

I give Colangelo credit for the vet additions that have been huge. He's finishing what was built by Hinkie.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Now this is a hot take

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                I give Colangelo credit for the vet additions that have been huge.
                Brett Brown is more of a reason Ilyasova and Belinelli are here than Colangelo. He's the guy who called Ilyasova everyday (sometimes twice a day) and they both played for him before. This podcast confirms he did it with Ilyasova and I'm sure he did the same for Belinelli (3 minutes into this podcast).

I give Colangelo credit for getting nothing in return for Noel and Okafor which left two gaping holes these guys were able to fill. They also both knew they would get the playing time since they didn't have a bench.

Colangelo is still a bum.

https://art19.com/shows/zoos-views/e...8-8eb819cabb1b

Comment

The two games Trevor Booker won them was the difference between 3 and 4
                  Last edited by Greenstealth; 04-16-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Interesting. I didn't know that, but I'm not surprised. Brown is a very likable guy. He's got some Doug in him.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post

Props to Colangelo!
                      Fuck Colangelo ---- Hinkie built this team Brown got the extra pieces to fill it out. Trust the Process

Comment

I miss Tre Boo.

Comment

you mean Enkie

is god....
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Wow...so many of you took the bait.

Comment

Working...
                            X