Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbelievable to read this article right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable to read this article right now.

Well, the article is somewhat straightforward reporting.

What Chump Kelly did was simply unbelievable. You know he wanted Mariota as QB and was willing to sell out anybody and everybody in a attempt to get that.

Kelce said something last Thursday which is applicable here.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...les-nick-foles
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I can't believe we're World Champions so quickly after what he did to us

Comment

Doug managed to prove that the best qb in the NFL to run Chump’s offense was probably Nick Foles. The arrogance of Kelly!

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        With Doug Pederson as HC. Treat your players like they matter, and they will. Like Jenkins said “Nobody had more fun doing it than us” only wish Shady could’ve gotten a ring, but in some way he helped since Kiko and Maxwell to the Fins helped land Wentz.

Comment

I remember worrying that Kelly would go through his NFL learning curve while fucking up the Eagles and then go somewhere else and succeed.

Well, he did the first part ... and I sure as shit didn't think Howlo and Gomer would unfuck it so fast.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Doug managed to prove that the best qb in the NFL to run Chump’s offense was probably Nick Foles. The arrogance of Kelly!

Chump was such a chump. The article notes Foles went 14-4 for him! He threw 7 TDs in one game for him!

What an azzhole... what a chump.

I gave Chump his honeymoon. when he was hired. Gave him more than I gave Reid (FF)

But when he cut DeSean Jackson for nothing, I knew I had enough I knew he was going nowhere in the NFL.

NIck Foles will always be a Super Bowl Champion. Chump will always be a chump.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, WE ALL KNEW HE FUCKED UP GETTING CRAZY EYE. WE ALL KNEW WHAT HE WAS, WHICH WAS A RICH BUST GETTING BIG MONEY FOR NOTHING. BRADFORD ALWAYS WAS AVG AT BEST.

HE DIDN'T MAKE HIS PLAYERS BETTER, HIS PLAYERS MADE HIM LOOK BETTER THAN HE WAS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The major problem with Kelly is the same problem with Saban at Miami, Petrine at Atlanta, Spurrier at Washington and Holtz with the Jets — unlike NFL lifers, that aren’t coaching to save their careers. They know if they fuck up or the going gets tough, they can walk right back to college football where they can be kings and martinets again. Chump never took responsibility because why should he?

Jimmy Johnson is the exception that proved the rule because he was coaching for his buddy JERRUH and they were going to succeed or fail together.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  In kind of a Dungeon Magesty way to look at it, we became World Champions because of what he did. His fuck-ups provided the impetus for change and improvement that drove the mindset of the organization.

Comment

I hate him so much you'd think he was a former Cowboy.

Comment

After every press conference you hear the same coach speak

It’s so hard to get a win in this league...so of course it made perfect sense to deal a QB who won almost 80% of his starts for a guy who barely won 40%. What wasn’t to like at the time??

Comment

Working...
                      X