Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwaaa... zoli's back!

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    After all these years, that was my first driving rain tailgayte and game. Love the games in the elements. Anyway, great to see everyone again and catch up. Trent is AWESOME. "Underscore Bill" aka Bill M was up to his usual NO GOOD skipping chicken tenders off of pickup trucks and into people 2 rows away. Diane and I had a big laugh over that. (Bill you're the best) Susq: It was great talking to you. CBEagle: Great to see you. Go get a big, navy blue, block letter "S" for that truck. Thanks to whoever supplied that Red Stripe I drank. OH WAIT! TROGS! CAN'T FORGET YOU! Who else? Oh yeah...of course...ZUBAZ! Don't be a stranger Craig. You know my number. Great story: So I'm standing there watching these 2 chicks taking a picture of the Zubaz blessed Lombardi Trophy. At least I thought that's what they were doing. They really had the camera flipped and they were taking a selfie. So I turned to someone and go, "I thought there were taking a picture of the trophy." He goes, "They ARE the trophy!" Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! And then there's, of course, IRISH GEORGE! My brother from another mother. Thanks for the great parking lot T-shirt that YOU SAT ON FOR 6 MONTHS SEALED IN THAT FEDEX ENVELOPE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh hey, how about IG vs. Zubaz in the NBC 10 Trivia game?? Anyone see that on TV? IG gets the 50 dollar gift card to ACK-A-MEE!!!!! WOOOOOOO!! Unfortunately, DSG called in sick. See you next time, dude. Get well soon. I'm missing a couple of guys. Oh big shout out to the Dutchess, the Flying Dutchman's sex slave. Who else? Ohhhhhhh...wait a minute! DIGGLE IN THE LINC with his sweet and beautiful other half! Lastly I'd like to thank anyone who either directly or indirectly made that game happen for me yesterday. I had the BEST time.
    Awesome
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Damn - nobody told me it was oldtimer's day. A Zoli and Bill sighting out of nowhere? Bummed that I missed it. Hope nobody was blinded by a flying peanut.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
        Hope nobody was blinded by a flying peanut.
        I did accidentally hit CB's lady friend in the leg with half a pickle...my aim was off...need more practice.

Great seeing everyone...that was a really fun tailgate.
        Thanks,
        Bill

Comment

You sound like William Miller in Almost Famous when he’s backstage & finally leaving his first Stillwater concert.

Comment

Working...
          X