Ben Simmons has been BEASTING tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Simmons has been BEASTING tonight

...not getting an ounce of credit from the haters here though.

Typical Negadelphia.

That drive to the basket was silky. He’s definitely responding.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Simmons laughing in Dudley's face while he was complaining to the refs was wonderful. He was the man tonight.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This is who he needs to be. No one on this team should be passive. Every guy can be a killer in their own way. They should approach every game like they’re an All Star team going out and letting it rip.
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Wonder what Spike will have to say tomorrow?

That loser, who only has his job due to nepotism, is responsible for 95% of the animosity towards Ben by a dumb, ill-informed, minority of the fanbase.

If he is successful in his attempt to single-handedly run him out of town after next season we will ALL rue that day.
          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 04-18-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I agree. They should all think like Jimmy Butler - who they have to figure out how to keep IMO. I want that dude on my team.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-18-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

We should thank Spike then and all fans that challenged Simmons to elevate his game. That shit he was playing SUCKED.
              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Spike has bitched and moaned about the Butler trade in every one of his dumb ass podcasts, because it broke "The Process" up

Comment

Eh I wouldn't worry about that. If they keep this group together and they keep winning it'll all be good. Simmons shouldn't have said what he said the other night but I think he was mostly frustrated that he didn't play well. It fueled him.

Comment

I loved his response when asked if he had anything to say to the doubters.

"No."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      I loved his response when asked if he had anything to say to the doubters.

"No."
                      Beautiful, love his swagger. Dude is a stud and only 22. Sky is the limit for this kid.
                      Last edited by 06hawkalum; 04-19-2019, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                        Beautiful, love his swagger. Dude is a stud and only 22. Sky is the limit for this kid.
                        I love how he has played too, and would not trade him. However, let's keep this in perspective, the Nets are not the Celtics

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                          I love how he has played too, and would not trade him. However, let's keep this in perspective, the Nets are not the Celtics
                          I recognize this, and I know that his game has flaws and he still needs to mature a bit. However, I want him in a Sixers uniform throughout his prime. Otherwise he is going to become our archnemesis and burn us every single game like he did the Nets last night.

As the old song goes:

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got til it's gone"
                          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 04-19-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

For as much shit as Ben takes for his playoff performances this factoid is astonishing:

https://twitter.com/PompeyOnSixers/s...698771975?s=19

Dunno about you, but he is in pretty damned impressive company with Magic Johnson and Oscar Robertson.

Comment

Working...
                            X