Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the “it’s gonna be fine” guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
    6ers just look like they don't belong here. Maybe the jet lag, it's only game 1 so not panicking yet. The turn overs are insane , Brown needs to get that in check. Raptors can shoot, that's obvious, need more effort on Defense. Some of the shots , they are just letting them shoot with little to no defensive effort in hopes that they miss. It's not paying off well for them.
    Jet lag? It’s a 2 1/2 hour flight.

Comment

In their defense, they were the most active team this season in trying to make something happen. They just didn't execute with the right personnel. I'm not saying the solution is 'hope'. I just think this front office is going to need some lucky bounces because of their skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
        Kahwi isn't going to be Jordanesque every game.

People need to CHILL DA FUQ OUT!!!
        You sure about that? Kawhi looks like a person who knows he’s the best player in the series and nobody can stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          You sure about that? Kawhi looks like a person who knows he’s the best player in the series and nobody can stop him.
          He won't look that good Monday. They needed to keep Simmons on him

Comment

It is fuckin basketball some nights they are dropping in some nights you they aren't so hold your water there is a lot of Bball to be played

Comment

Embiid is the problem...I agree w/ Cowherd. Game planning sucks because it's a completely different plan when he's healthy but then he's hurt too much.

I like Simmons running the show surrounded by good shooters.

Comment

Working...
              X