No announcement yet.

Another thing that was NO BIG DEAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they need new or different "stars." The need a championship caliber bench. Furkan at the 7 minute mark of the 1st quarter, Ennis, Scott - that's not it.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Are you saying you want Butler back?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        Are you saying you want Butler back?
        It makes sense to resign him because of his Bird rights.

Comment

Great, the dingbat who just stated this team will win the next three games is now talking about Bird Rights. Beat it, nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Great, the dingbat who just stated this team will win the next three games is now talking about Bird Rights. Beat it, nerd.
            Nerds are cool now. You need to update your catalog of insults.

Comment

Yes. Although what I'm saying is the problem isn't 1-5. That is good enough to win. 6 through 12 are not and it's not close.
              Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-28-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

I'm not sold on Butler. If he wants to take less and remain, which I don't think is likely, I guess they could do worse. I know this is wishful thinking but I would really like them to make a run at a real star in free agency. Specially, the ones that show up in the playoffs (Durant, Irving, or Leonard).

Redick needs to come off the bench next year. He's too much of a liability on defense.

Comment

I love Kyrie and would welcome that or obviously Leonard. I don't see either happening.

I'm a Butler fan. I think the 4 they have, with a good coach and a real bench is good enough to win. Totally agree about Redick.

Comment

Working...
                  X