Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is clickbait, but still

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...3EAEAEA&sr=amp

Never mind numbers 2 through 6, who the hell would choose the FF ahead of Doug Pederson to coach their football team? I’m guessing zero owners including Lamar or whoever Hunt.

His only blemish is a lack of a Super Bowl! How about ALL the playoff games he has choked with both Philly and KC, he should not be in the top 10.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Funny shit

Not 2 minutes ago I went through the same clickbait on MSN.

Gomer #2 behind only Belicheat.

They almost got it right except for Gomer should be moved up one spot.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Lost me at Sean Payton.

And the Clapper at 15??? Throw that list away.
        Last edited by Maniac; 06-27-2018, 07:33 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

We all saw what Pederson did last year. It was a historical coaching performance. He is currently the best HC.

Comment

McCarthy #6

"But for the most part, they were competitive with Brett Hundley until mid-December. There aren't many head coaches in NFL history who've won big with a certifiable backup, so let's not be too hard on McCarthy."

Pederson #8

"Pederson managed what could have been a calamitous situation -- MVP-in-waiting Carson Wentz going down late in the regular season -- and produced a winner with journeyman Nick Foles at the helm. "

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Lost me at Sean Payton.

And the Clapper at 15??? Throw that list away.
              You wrote just what I was about to, Peyton @2 and the loser JJ Jr at 15 how ? what has he ever won or done to deserve that.

Comment

Working...
              X