X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons

Discuss....

Fuck em, bring it.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Stop the running game...

....force Ryan to pass, he has been pretty mediocre all season and some what turnover prone.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        Discuss....
        Their D has been (and was tonight) better than I thought. The Oline is really gonna have to keep Nick clean. I expect that we run the ball 30 times, if possible.

Comment

The Falcons are battle tested they have to travel back East and the Eagles are well rested. We shall see.

Comment

Easy peasy. Protect nick. Run, short passes, run blount, clement, throw some 6 yds, 8 yds to ertz, trey burton. Get mack hollins involved.

Comment

Falcons historically have not played well in Philly. Especially Matty Ice.

Comment

Anthony are you going Saturday? Stop by.

Comment

Sunday high of a balmy 36 partly cloudy

low is 22 so cold enough to bother them but not us
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                    Anthony are you going Saturday? Stop by.
                    I have the NFCCG game. I split tickets now since my dad took ill.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      low is 22 so cold enough to bother them but not us
                      Think that’s Sundays weather. Game is in 40’s on Sat
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

i saw sat not happy

rather it was sunday,,,u going?
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

1. NO TURNOVERS--that's what did in the Rams. 2 fumbles in the first quarter put the Falcons in good position to score.

2. O line--has to open holes for the running game and protect Foles.

As I said last week, short passing game, run the ball more than 15 times, stuff the Falcons running game and pressure Ryan.

Comment

Atlanta’s defense was tough against the run Saturday

...and in typical fashion, Reid abandoned it. The Birds have to pound the rock for four quarters and have some success on first downs. I’d like to see them lean on Ajayi early, and a fresh and punishing Blount late.

Comment

Working...
                            X