We have a "Franchise QB"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a "Franchise QB"

Who has played well enough to be 4-0. His skilled position players suck. We have seen worse days than today.

Couldn't agree more. I'm super disappointed that we had this game despite the refs, but we are still playing with house money. Skins next week!!
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 10-09-2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Who has played well enough to be 4-0. His skilled position players suck. We have seen worse days than today.
      We have seen a ton of days just like today. Did Barner get caught with a gun too? Why don't they play him more?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Couldn't agree more. I'm super disappointed that we had this game despite the rafts, but we are still playing with house money. Skins next week!!
        The refs did suck. Holy shit they were brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          We have seen a ton of days just like today. Did Barner get caught with a gun too? Why don't they play him more?
          Because Matthews was playing fine up until the fumble. He fucked up.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't get all that upset. For me it's all about how well Wentz is playing.

I'm pissed at Mathews but he's played alright when he's healthy. Whatever. I'm more annoyed at Agholor's ineptitude.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-09-2016, 04:52 PM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Yeah, I didn't get all that upset. For me it's all about how well Wentz is playing.

I'm pissed at Mathews but he's played alright when he's healthy. Whatever. I'm more annoyed at Agholor's ineptitude.

I understand losses suck and everyone is pissed. But there is still direction. They have the QB and I think the coach.

If they lose week I'll be in full blown meltdown mode. But I don't think they will.

Comment

Two things:

That fucking call when Matthews fumbled fucking sucked.

3d and 3 ... pass the fucking ball ... the game is over with a first down.

2) Really wanted Wentz to take them down the field at the end as part of his development.

But there are two ways to look at that: (a) Agholor is a fucking pusscake mail-it-in cunt who doesn't go hard for the ball and gave the ref an out on why not to call interference or (b) Why is Wentz throwing to that fucking cunt in the first place?
                Last edited by slag; 10-09-2016, 05:03 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

On 3rd and 3, I wanted a playaction with a Wentz bootleg. Give him three options: a TE running a drag against the grain, take off for a run or just get down and punt. Who knows what would have happened, but that's what I was hoping to see.

Comment

The only thing I wanted to see was him go down the field with 1:46 to work with.

Agoholor is a smelly twat ... but still, he would OWN that fucking locker room if he got that FG for the win.

Comment

Me and the Eagle fan I was sitting next to at a bar here in Greer, SC said the exact fucking thing almost simultaneously.
                      Last edited by slag; 10-09-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        3d and 3 ... pass the fucking ball ... the game is over with a first down.
                        Meh. Only if it's completed. It's a fifty fifty decision. Pedey is a very good play caller. He has this team playing way over their talent level on offense.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Bullshit ... this is the NFL you don't run a sweep with no misdirection needing 3 fucking yards.

Matthews fucked it up worse, but I hated the play call as soon as he tossed it.

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                            Meh. Only if it's completed. It's a fifty fifty decision. Pedey is a very good play caller. He has this team playing way over their talent level on offense.
                            Matthews blew it. If he didn't fumble we would be 4-0.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              I understand losses suck and everyone is pissed. But there is still direction. They have the QB and I think the coach.

If they lose week I'll be in full blown meltdown mode. But I don't think they will.
                              I'm more concerned with the officials murdering the sport. By the time this all comes together, I may not give a shit anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X