We have a "Franchise QB"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    So more than 87 percent of the flags thrown were against the Eagles. Something seems wrong.
    Coming in to this game, the Lions were averaging 9.75 penalties a game for 92.5 yards per game. They had games of 8, 17, 4 and 10 penalties.

2 penalties for 18 yards for one of the most penalized and sloppy teams in the NFL. Crazy they finally cleaned it ALL up while the Eagles just so happened to have their worst penalized game of the year.

Comment

dead on

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Who has played well enough to be 4-0. His skilled position players suck. We have seen worse days than today.
      I'mg giddy. It sucks to lose, but Wentz played well enough to win. Everything else is fixable. Shwartz doesn't want these corners although he did not produce enough pressure early.

Mathews did what he did, but Wentz is the real deal and Howie can put pieces around him

Comment

The Sproles "chop block" was absurd

And there were a handful of obvious holds on Detroit that were ignored. The Birds have only themselves to blame for a shit first half effort, but the officiating was about as one-sided as I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          On 3rd and 3, I wanted a playaction with a Wentz bootleg. Give him three options: a TE running a drag against the grain, take off for a run or just get down and punt. Who knows what would have happened, but that's what I was hoping to see.
          Yep, read-pass option is the only thing that shoulda been called there. Wentz is too talented and smart to not pick up 2-3 yards on that. Percentages are way more in the Eagles' favor compared to a toss to Mathews.

Comment

Working...
          X