Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember Jesus Jones?

Pretty good video, IMO.

For some reason it makes me think of the Eagles.

https://vimeo.com/163647552
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Right here, right now. Great tune. It's in the vault of radio z. Will add to radioz playlist.

Comment

Yes I agree.

I knew the song was old but did realize how old it was ... released Sept, 1990. Makes sense though because the song was partly reflecting on the end of the Cold War.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        Yes I agree.

I knew the song was old but did realize how old it was ... released Sept, 1990. Makes sense though because the song was partly reflecting on the end of the Cold War.
        Some things you never forget. I'll never forget when the Berlin wall came down. That situation had existed my entire life.

Also, about a year and a half later when the Russian military tried to pull a coup but Yeltsin stood up to them and gave that speech standing on a tank.

Two true "Holy Shit!" moments. I remember exactly where I was for each of them.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Some things you never forget. I'll never forget when the Berlin wall came down. That situation had existed my entire life.

Also, about a year and a half later when the Russian military tried to pull a coup but Yeltsin stood up to them and gave that speech standing on a tank.

Two true "Holy Shit!" moments. I remember exactly where I was for each of them.
          The wall coming down was surreal. Good song for the times too... actually a good song that aged well.

I remember watching the people standing on the wall and bashing at it. It was like one big party too. It’s amazing how fast Germany pulled together as an economic power... not surprising though.

Comment

Working...
          X