OTA TV alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTA TV alert

Hey if like me you use an antenna to pick up over the air TV channels, you should rescan your TV on Aug 1. Many if not most TV channels are changing their frequencies at this time due to the FCC selling off RF bandwidth to mobile companies.

https://www.tvanswers.org/rescan.asp
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I've been fucking around with hulu

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Hey if like me you use an antenna to pick up over the air TV channels, you should rescan your TV on Aug 1. Many if not most TV channels are changing their frequencies at this time due to the FCC selling off RF bandwidth to mobile companies.

https://www.tvanswers.org/rescan.asp
    and after three days of bs I have to buy a fire stick to get the latest version of hulu for live tv. They don't make it easy but I hate my cable company that much. Almost as much as Zeke the Ewok.
    DB

Comment

Did that myself. Ta ta Comcast.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Did you end up with Youtube? How do you like it? Someone was giving me a positive review yesterday.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Went with Hulu live tv to start

The wife is bitching and moaning about the channel guide but I keep telling her $110 less a month. Also bought a modem from Amazon to avoid the $13 a month Comcast steals for the rental fee.

Her: wah wah wah
          Me: $110 less a month
          Rinse and repeat...
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Argh!

So with Fubo and Hulu live you have to pay extra to stream multiple shows.
            Grr grr grr.
            YouTube tv you get to stream 3 at a time with the base price.
            Gotta work the kinks out before the season starts. Ha ha

Comment

Working...
            X