I'm moving to Islamabulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm moving to Islamabulb

Having been deemed insufficiently American by my fellow Americans, I have decided that the next logical step is that I will be deemed a terrorist. Accordingly, I am moving to Islamabulb to hasten the inevitable.

Islamabulb is just the place for a bad ass m'fer like me. Shaft in Africa was nothing. The Bulb in Pakistan is gonna rock it.

That is all. Happy Fourth to all of you who remain.
    DB

You were deemed insufficiently American because you didn't attend the military hardware extravaganza in DC?
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Naw, let the Man play with his toys

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
      You were deemed insufficiently American because you didn't attend the military hardware extravaganza in DC?
      ..even though they're not his and he in no way earned them. I happened to mention last night at dinner that I didn't have any problem with Tommy Smith and John Carlos' protests. You'd have thought I squashed their puppy's head.
      DB

Comment

You probably don’t have Patriotic gear because it’s generally deemed highly offensive, but if you do, can I have it when you move to Islambulb?

Comment

Does an old video...

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          You probably don’t have Patriotic gear because it’s generally deemed highly offensive, but if you do, can I have it when you move to Islambulb?
          ...of the Dead singing "US Blues" count? If so you can have it.

And if you don't spell my country correctly I will jihad your sorry ass.
          DB

Comment

My bad... Islamabulb.

Didn’t you guys toss Riccardo from a 4 story building because he was holding hands with Ellsworth in public?

And you spared Ellsworth because he made a delicious possum on a pita dish?

Comment

a possum

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              My bad... Islamabulb.

Didn’t you guys toss Riccardo from a 4 story building because he was holding hands with Ellsworth in public?

And you spared Ellsworth because he made a delicious possum on a pita dish?
              is nothing more than a pig dressed up all cutesy. Eating possum is the same as bathing in pork lard while eating a BLT. Fatwah!
              DB

Comment

You can make diplomatic missions to Turkmenislizz.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

bwahaha

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  You can make diplomatic missions to Turkmenislizz.
                  I thought it was Slizzikastan. Or was that Slagistan?
                  DB

Comment

And smgdorkstan

My understanding is that the country is trying to corner the international market in goat shit fertilizer and is a hub for menial labor
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                    X