The eagles need a real rb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The eagles need a real rb

Id trade the eagles rbs for any other teams rbs in the league.

Bryce Love is now recovering from a torn ACL. You know Howie has a later round pick with his name on it.

Comment

Look what we did last year....
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Are you talking about trading for Ajayi, or winning without an every down back?

What we had last year was way better than what we have this year. Ajayi didn't have great numbers but he was totally worth the draft pick, as what we had before he came along was pretty lackluster.

I do agree that we may have the worst RBs in the league. Sproles brings something unique to the table that would be lethal if there were other real RBs on the roster, but it's kind of sad that we actually need him to take carries. Everyone else is a roster bubble guy.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 01-12-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
          Bryce Love is now recovering from a torn ACL. You know Howie has a later round pick with his name on it.
          Bwwwaahhh I saw that and thought the same

Comment

Eagles didn't have a workhorse every down back, or anywhere near the tandem they had last year. Scat backs, and an inconsistent Adams.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yeah but I don't understand what you meant with your earlier post.

Comment

He's saying

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

We had two real running backs last year and look what happened.

Comment

Don't be a fucktard. Were in a passing leauge. Id rather have one good receiver over three mediocre backs. Rb is a dead position.

Comment

The eagles don't have three mediocre backs, that's the point of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Iggs had Blount and got Ajayi, just a simple comparison. They don't have anywhere near the equivalent this year in talent unfortunately and it shows. They need to improve that position next season.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Wangnuts View Post
                        Don't be a fucktard. Were in a passing leauge. Id rather have one good receiver over three mediocre backs. Rb is a dead position.
                        Nope. You don't need to have a Gurley or Elliott to win but you can't have the dreck the Eagles have in the backfield. To say it's a dead position makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                          Iggs had Blount and got Ajayi, just a simple comparison. They don't have anywhere near the equivalent this year in talent unfortunately and it shows. They need to improve that position next season.
                          Oh yeah. Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                            Iggs had Blount and got Ajayi, just a simple comparison. .
                            The Eagles had a good 1-2 punch in the postseason last year.. This year I can't explain what the hell they have

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                              This year I can't explain what the hell they have
                              The future backfield of the XFL's Tampa Bay Bushwhackers or Houston Horsemen.

Comment

Working...
                              X