Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bears are literally going to destroy Nick Foles even if he is somehow "magical"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why you mad bro?

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
    Mack and Hicks don't really need magical spells to literally dispel the "magic" of Nick Foles because none of your OL are magicians and they will literally be inside your back-field all day on Sunday afternoon literally wreaking havoc with sacks and strips and I am of the opinion that Nick will not even finish the game but be carted off on that farm tractor thing they use to take injured players to the locker room. I am not wishing injury on anyone but if Nick does get all of his ribs brokened in halve the doctors in Chicago are amongst the best in the entire country and some are rated best in the entire world so Nick will be in good hands if he does almost die.
    Am I right?
    DB

Comment

Big Tex is rolling in his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Vick Ashley View Post
        Mack and Hicks don't really need magical spells to literally dispel the "magic" of Nick Foles because none of your OL are magicians and they will literally be inside your back-field all day on Sunday afternoon literally wreaking havoc with sacks and strips and I am of the opinion that Nick will not even finish the game but be carted off on that farm tractor thing they use to take injured players to the locker room. I am not wishing injury on anyone but if Nick does get all of his ribs brokened in halve the doctors in Chicago are amongst the best in the entire country and some are rated best in the entire world so Nick will be in good hands if he does almost die.
        “Literally”

Comment

How is that big bad D doin now, ya fucken squid!!!
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Can't hardly wait for the fake Saints trolls.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X