X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the most fixed game I’ve ever seen

I don’t know how this can happen. No way to really challenge it. It’s awful
    Charismatic megafauna.

I hate those cock smokers.m so much. My wife is yelling at me.

Comment

Eagles could only see Dallas in the Championship game. Best matchup possible!
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I love how Wilson completely vanishes— if he was playing the Eagles he would’ve been sprinting all around and hitting Lockett for 70 yards at will
        Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

If anyone wants to know if football is fixed, show then this game.. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
            I don’t know how this can happen. No way to really challenge it. It’s awful

Honestly our game vs them in Dallas was easily twice the fixin

Comment

He vanished because Schottenheimer hid him in favor of Chris Carson runs up the gut. He may be the worst OC in the league.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It seemed like every time Wilson hit someone downfield, they ran up to the line then handed off to Carson for a loss of 5.

Comment

That was one of the most inexplicably called games I can recall. It was like Schottenheimer was trying to lose.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Shittheimer might have called the worst game in the history of the playoffs.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X