No announcement yet.

Antonio Brown wants out of Pittsburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave Howie the benefit of the doubt with Tate but it ended up being a moronic move. I figured we would have ended up hearing one the starting receivers was more hurt than he was leading on. That was not the case. I have no idea why they thought we were in worst shape there than in the running game. The lack of the running game will likely be their demise in the playoffs.

Comment

Yeah, two of my favorite RBs were on display yesterday.

Benny Snell looks like a bellcow RB with a real chip on his shoulder. I've loved him for 2 years. Vision, power, decent moves. I think he's got it all.

Myles Gaskin is slighter but versatile - Kareem Hunt comes to mind (which is probably right up Doug's alley).
      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 01-02-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Paid a lot of attention to Snell yesterday, looks like a hard runner. Not sure of his receiving capabilities and doug needs that.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
          Paid a lot of attention to Snell yesterday, looks like a hard runner. Not sure of his receiving capabilities and doug needs that.
          He's got okay hands. He can catch, but I don't think UK's offense featured him there much because he's better behind blockers. He's also pretty solid in pass pro. He doesn't quite have home run speed though, but neither did Ajayi.

Comment

Working...
          X