Kirk Cousin > any logic or reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Cousin > any logic or reason

I forgot how bad the stench of that guy is during a game that matters.

Rams killing SF. Whatever

Bears don’t need to win. Whatever

Cousins in a time Of need: priceless

This guy is worse than I thought he was.

Didn't Chicago's 2nd defense play most of the 4th quarter? Kurt was atrocious.

Comment

Saw on Twitter how Cousins and Thielen got into a big argument on the sideline before the half. Read that Thielen had problems with him during the season and felt Cousins was more to blame than Flip for some of their struggles. How much money did they give him again?
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-30-2018, 11:13 PM.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You vike that??

Comment

There's this hilarious shot of him coaching up Thielen on how he should be running his routes. Thielen looks like he wants to punch him.

Comment

Oh I saw it. Opened twitter after gams, hit the search icon, and it was the most viewed/top of the screen story in my feed.

Comment

here's the link. WIP posted it.

is there any doubt every teammate he's ever had think he's a giant douche?

https://twitter.com/SportsRadioWIP/s...64444715143169

Comment

The one commentator made the point, here's Adam Thielen, All-Pro candidate, who is getting paid like a special-teamer, being lectured how to run routes by the 100 million dollar QB who has never won a big game in the NFL. I'm sure that sits well with everyone.
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-31-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure Kurt's* signature win this year

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  The one commentator made the point, here's Adam Thielen, All-Pro candidate, who is getting paid like a special-teamer, being lectured how to run routes by the 100 million dollar QB who has never won a big game in the NFL. I'm sure that sits well with everyone.
                  was beating us. Good for him!

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Saw on Twitter how Cousins and Thielen got into a big argument on the sideline before the half. Read that Thielen had problems with him during the season and felt Cousins was more to blame than Flip for some of their struggles. How much money did they give him again?
                    84 million, guaranteed.

Comment

Makes you wonder how much Foles will get.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        If that's really where Foles' market value is (and it damn well should be), the franchise & trade scenario might actually be plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                          Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          If that's really where Foles' market value is (and it damn well should be), the franchise & trade scenario might actually be plausible.
                          The Eagles have something like a 20 mil option on Foles and the franchise number is expected to be like 25, so that's kind of a non-issue. Exercising the option and trading him is, at least possible in terms of contract rights.

But I have no idea what Foles's value is. The guy is 10-2 in the last 3 years and seems like HE won't be beat again. He's also slightly younger than Cousins who just got 84 mil guaranteed.

He also got limited interest last year except for 2nds from dumb franchises.

If you're the jags, I think you gotta consider it and maybe you offer the eagles a deal for Foles and the Birds exercising the 20 mil option to get him on basically a 1 year deal. Interesting roll of the dice for that squad

Comment

I feel like NFL teams still value QB pedigree over performance. Foles won SB MVP and they couldn't get a 1st for him. Foles was an earlier pick than Cousins, so it's not all about draft status, but the same principle that led Chip to trade Foles plus a 2nd for Sam I Am is why Captain Kirk and Jimmy G are two of the three highest paid QBs in the NFL.

I think Foles's value on the open market will be closer to Case Keenum's. Not saying that's fair, but it seems to be how teams regard him.

Comment

Don't believe the Eagles have control that way ... my understanding is that if they exercise the 20 mil option he has a 2 mil buyout that makes him a free agent
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X