Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bennett

Watching his interview with D. Gunn he is a soft spoken polite guy, not cocky and a great shout out to Philly fans when done. Thought this guy was supposed to be a loud mouth cancer.

He's been awesome. Big fan.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I was willing to entertain the idea that those who had a problem with Bennett had a legitimate reason for it.

Man did that prove not to be the case.

Comment

He's a beast. Hope they find a way to keep him because Graham is gone.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          Watching his interview with D. Gunn he is a soft spoken polite guy, not cocky and a great shout out to Philly fans when done. Thought this guy was supposed to be a loud mouth cancer.
          The change of scenery did him good. He's been fantastic on and off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            The change of scenery did him good. He's been fantastic on and off the field.
            I agree got much more out of him than expected.

Comment

don't think anyone had any issue with Bennett on the field, dude has been a beast all along and has been a great addition to the team. The fact that he fit in, embraced the city and fans and kept his mouth shut is a welcome surprise. Other than Cox, he was arguably the best DL on the team!

Comment

I'm thrilled to admit that I was wrong about him. He's been a great addition to the DL and he was so soft-spoken, articulate and eloquent with Gunner during the post-game interview which even made the missus sit up and take notice.

With the return of Timmy the DL has become a monster for opposing OC's to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  don't think anyone had any issue with Bennett on the field, dude has been a beast all along and has been a great addition to the team. The fact that he fit in, embraced the city and fans and kept his mouth shut is a welcome surprise. Other than Cox, he was arguably the best DL on the team!
                  When he got here there were rumblings that he lost it that is why Seattle got rid of him. Then that bogus charge from Texas came out and people were saying cut him, he just showed that he is not that way.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                    When he got here there were rumblings that he lost it that is why Seattle got rid of him. Then that bogus charge from Texas came out and people were saying cut him, he just showed that he is not that way.
                    anyone that said he lost a step was a dope. The charge for pushing an elderly lady is as stupid as the new roughing the passer rules. The only issue I have had is if you are an advocate for social justice and then concoct a bulls*it story about police abuse which is proved to be unjustified then immediately you lose all credibility for the cause you are fighting for.
                    Last edited by Spartan92; 12-31-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X