Fuck Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Wentz

Loser. Couldn’t beat Dallas one time. Better not play next week.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Lol there it is.

Comment

True he should've swallowed his pride and sat games out if he knew he wasn't right. Bet Eagles would've put up 35+ points on Dallas in the game 3 weeks ago with Foles

Foles is the QB for rest of this season even if Wentz is fit

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_eagle View Post
        Foles is the QB for rest of this season even if Wentz is fit
        Except that he’s not, as per head coach Doug Pederson.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Except that he’s not, as per head coach Doug Pederson.
          Except even if Wentz is fit Pederson will tell the media he is still injured so Foles will play.

I've had my doubts since this injury was reported whether Wentz is actually injured anyway or the injury is to protect him from the media/social media etc

Comment

FUNNY NO ONE SAID F WENTZ WHEN HE, AND THE EAGLES, BECAUSE THERE'S MORE THAN ONE PERSON ON A TEAM, WAS 11-2 LAST YEAR BEFORE HE DOVE INTO THE END ZONE AND GOT HURT.

SOUNDS LIKE WIP CALLERS ON HERE AGAIN.

FOLES UP FOR 20 MIL PAYDAY, IF HE DECIDES HE WANTS IT NEXT YEAR, WHICH HE MAY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              FUNNY NO ONE SAID F WENTZ WHEN HE, AND THE EAGLES, BECAUSE THERE'S MORE THAN ONE PERSON ON A TEAM, WAS 11-2 LAST YEAR BEFORE HE DOVE INTO THE END ZONE AND GOT HURT.

SOUNDS LIKE WIP CALLERS ON HERE AGAIN.

FOLES UP FOR 20 MIL PAYDAY, IF HE DECIDES HE WANTS IT NEXT YEAR, WHICH HE MAY.
              THANKS I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POST IN LOWER CASE LETTERS

Comment

Skins should be an easy win. Might make sense to play Wentz if he's healthy. He's going to be the QB next season.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_eagle View Post
                  THANKS I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POST IN LOWER CASE LETTERS
                  YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME.
                  Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-23-2018, 06:53 PM.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Skins should be an easy win. Might make sense to play Wentz if he's healthy. He's going to be the QB next season.
                    Lol...nope, not even a 1% chance of that happening.

Also, after BDN wins Philly it's second Lombardi, he is QB for life in this town.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      Now you know it's no such thing as a easy win in the NFL. especially since it's a division rival

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

Also, after BDN wins Philly it's second Lombardi, he is QB for life in this town.
                        I don't think his deck is that big to go to cold chicago, new orleans and LA and reach another SB

If he does I would get a BDN tattoo on my chest

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                          I don't think his deck is that big to go to cold chicago, new orleans and LA and reach another SB

If he does I would get a BDN tattoo on my chest
                          Chicago and NO look like shit right now and he already beat LA in LA.

If the Eagles make the playoffs, BDN will take them back to the promised land.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post

If that happens then I think everyone will agree - Wentz will be traded

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                              Loser. Couldn’t beat Dallas one time. Better not play next week.
                              Hard to beat a team that has the refs in their back pockets

Comment

Working...
                              X