Joe Douglas is overrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Douglas is overrated

The last two drafts haven't been great. I like Goeddert and Barnett, but other than that...meh.

2017 draft wasn't very good. The price for last year's SB was only having 5 picks in 2018, and 1 in the first 3 rounds. Realistically, if only Goedert and Mailata pan out from 2018, that's a good draft.

Comment

it's early, but they've gotten more from UFAs than the draft in the last 2 years - especially the later picks.
      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 12-10-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I think Rasul has shown flashes/made big plays indicating that he clearly has potential. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm not sure if Jones is playing shitty because he's hurt or if he just sucks.

They've both been placed in a pretty shitty situation this year, so both might get a pass for now.
        Last edited by SOS Crunchy; 12-10-2018, 12:26 PM.
        Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

I'm hoping this is true because the Sidney Jones pick is the one that stings the most for me.

Jones is playing through a hamstring injury and said he is "nowhere near 100 percent," John Clark of NBC Sports reports.
          https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/fo...t-100-percent/

Comment

i mean, just watching it's clear he's not running well.

Comment

This secondary (more like a tertiary) is making a lot of opponents look good. They would have never put Jones on the field if they weren't as desperate as the are. It's hard to watch.

I can't imagine what's going to happen them this week playing the Rams coming off a loss.

Comment

We have practice squad guys starting in must-win games. So, basically, our front four forces a sack or bad throw or it's a guaranteed completion. The Rams game should be interesting next weekend.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                X