I thought LeBlanc looked ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought LeBlanc looked ok

The Sullivans are bums, bausby also sucks and Corey Graham is who he always was.

Need to get Maddox and Mills back by next week.

I would have to say watching the complete field yesterday the 5th, 6th, and 7th cornerbacks have played as well as the 1st, 2nd and 4th all year
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I agree that Joey from Friends looked alright out there.
      Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

While that might be true, I now appreciate what we have in Darby and Mills, even when they aren't playing up to their potential.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He's a muck city guy.

you can't have enough of those dudes.

Bo Wulf had a good article on him today.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-26-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            He's a muck city guy.

you can't have enough of those dudes.

Bo Wulf had a good article on him today.
            “I mean, at the end of the day, it’s football,” LeBlanc told The Athletic. “Odell, he a great player. He put his pants on, I put my pants on. My hat’s off to him, we all know what Odell can do, he can take the top off that defense. I mean, everybody in the stadium, in the world, knew where that ball was going. Odell, backside, one-on-one. What you gonna do? You gonna piss down your leg, your back against the wall? That just go back to Strap. Strap for it. It’s your opportunity, dream come true, one-on-one, backside with the highest-paid receiver in the league. What you gonna do? You gonna fold or you gonna tuck your tail?”
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
            X