Rb is a glaring hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rb is a glaring hole

I'm on bored with maniac. I see a lot of 5 yard carries that should be more.

Josh Adams

7 carries
    47 yards
    6.7 ypc

Gomer abandons the run and has Wentz throw 44 times.

Comment

No ... you're on board with anyone who isn't a blind moron.

However, that is not the same as the idea that failing to run the ball when a back is averaging 7 ypc remains fat fuckish out the ass, notwithstanding that back's limited star quality.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah so, I think they are leaving a lot of yards out there and a better quality rb would take advantage of those opportunities. It might even make the coach consider running more. I don't have a problem with Pederson's playcalling in general.

Comment

So you think you have to get all possible yards that a star RB will obtain before running the ball?

No benefit from delivering line hits on defenders instead of taking them?

Nothing to gain by keeping the defense honest and off the quarterback?

No need to wear the defense out?

Diggin' that Fat Fuck 2.0 offensive scheme even when just about every game was a one score affair?
          Last edited by slag; 11-12-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I agree that the OL play and the personnel at RB are contributing to Pederson's pass-happiness. That being said, I still do have a problem with Pederson's general playcalling. I'm not calling for his head or anything, but I don't think he's doing a good job there.

Normally RBs are interchangeable but ours are just so bad this year. I think that they're a bigger problem than the OL.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              No ... you're on board with anyone who isn't a blind moron.

However, that is not the same as the idea that failing to run the ball when a back is averaging 7 ypc remains fat fuckish out the ass, notwithstanding that back's limited star quality.
              Half of that was one carry. They gain yards when they are aimed at an well-blocked opening. But they dont create yards on their own.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Come on ... that's the way all RB stats go ... Shady would average 2 yards on 10 carries and then take one 60 yards.

Comment

Come on ... that's the way all RB stats go ... Shady would average 2 yards on 10 carries and then take one 60 yards.
                  Yeah, i know. Just not seeing anything special from Adams. But I think hes the best they've got now. Use him.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

So you think you have to get all possible yards that a star RB will obtain before running the ball?

No benefit from delivering line hits on defenders instead of taking them?

Nothing to gain by keeping the defense honest and off the quarterback?

Diggin' that Fat Fuck 2.0 offensive scheme even when just about every game was a one score affair?
                    We lead the league in top. A lot of the offense is to so when Carson pulls it back he's taking what he thinks the defense is giving him. Honestly you are better off just screaming "run the ball" and "blitz more" or "stop playing prevent" etc etc. You are out of your depth.

Comment

Blount = Jayson Werth. The huge piece of the winning team that was never replaced.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Meant to say "rpo"

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        We lead the league in top. A lot of the offense is rpo so when Carson pulls it back he's taking what he thinks the defense is giving him. Honestly you are better off just screaming "run the ball" and "blitz more" or "stop playing prevent" etc etc. You are out of your depth.
                        But server was servering and I couldn't fix it

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          Blount = Jayson Werth. The huge piece of the winning team that was never replaced.
                          Take a look at Blount's numbers from this season.

He sucks.
                          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 11-13-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

It's more of a pass pass option when the ball's thrown 90% of the time.
                            Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

I had no big issue with Blount leaving ... thought Ajaii could take his carries ... fuck.
                              Last edited by slag; 11-13-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X