Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Dougie learned..

Don't get cute bro. Punt the ball.

AND IF HE MADE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE CORRECT CALL. BUT HE DIDN'T SO YA GET THIS THREAD.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
      Don't get cute bro. Punt the ball.
      Stupid to punt from the 37.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Stupid to punt from the 37.
        It's when he tried for the 55 yard field goal. Math isn't't your strong point is it?
        Last edited by Williejay; 09-23-2018, 05:25 PM.

Comment

His big balls won us a Super Bowl.

Comment

It's when he tried for the 55 yard field goal. Math isn't't your strong point is it?
            Where would the punt have been from, Pythagoras?

Comment

Where would the punt have been from, Pythagoras?

From even further back so why wouldn't he punt?? He went for a 55 yard field goal, it missed and colts got ball back with great field position. I like Doug being risky but it wasn't needed there as the defense was playing pretty solid.

Comment

From even further back so why wouldn't he punt?? He went for a 55 yard field goal, it missed and colts got ball back with great field position. I like Doug being risky but it wasn't needed there as the defense was playing pretty solid.
                Punting from the from the 37 or 38 is pointless. Most likely result is Colt ball on the 20. 17 yard difference. Not very risky at all.

FG attempt was the correct decision. 55 is makeable even in the rain. Elliot had the distance.
                Last edited by Maniac; 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

KEEP GOING FOR POINTS DOUG. YOU DA MAN.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Punting from the from the 37 or 38 is pointless. Most likely result is Colt ball on the 20. 17 yard difference. Not very risky at all.

FG attempt was the correct decision. 55 is makeable even in the rain. Elliot had the distance.
                    See and I felt our defense was playing so good that we could of gotten a 3 and O but what do I know, I'm just an arm chair coach. In other news, fuck Dallas.

Comment

See and I felt our defense was playing so good that we could of gotten a 3 and O but what do I know, I'm just an arm chair coach. In other news, fuck Dallas.
                      Nah, Mills would have still been penalized on a deep ball and they would have scored. You kick from the 38 in the NFL.

Comment

Not in the fucking rain I was sitting in you don't ... it completely changed the feel of the game.

You go for the pooch kick (which is easier to stick and stay on soggy grass) ... it was a stupid call in those conditions at that time.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          Not in the fucking rain I was sitting in you don't ... it completely changed the feel of the game.

You go for the pooch kick (which is easier to stick and stay on soggy grass) ... it was a stupid call in those conditions at that time.
                          Meh. Had the distance. Gotta trust your defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X