Goedert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goedert

Dougie mentioned “Extenuating circumstances” as to why he wasn’t involved more.

I think they are gonna have to get him 3-5 targets on Sunday to keep some of the double teams off Ertz

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I think they are gonna have to get him 3-5 targets on Sunday to keep some of the double teams off Ertz
    I would think he is going to be a big part of the game plan this week.

Comment

It looked to me like they had him doing a bit of blocking, rather than using him as a receiver. Kind of in the Celek role. I'm kind of thinking the "circumstances" that Doug mentioned regarded trying to give Foles a little extra protection.

Comment

Hahaa , maybe he didn’t want to throw Big V under the bus?

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          It looked to me like they had him doing a bit of blocking, rather than using him as a receiver. Kind of in the Celek role. I'm kind of thinking the "circumstances" that Doug mentioned regarded trying to give Foles a little extra protection.
          AND THE SAME WILL BE HAPPENING THIS WEEK WITH WENTZ BACK FIRST WEEK.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Someone did an all-22 of the bucs game and part of the "extenuating circumstances" was Foles. Goeddert on one play had a corner and had him beat. Foles fired a dump off pass instead.

I love Foles, but he doesn't consistently see the field as well as someone like Wentz. There were about 7 or 8 throws that were just bad reads by Foles where he didn't "throw the guy open" and settled for a shorter pass.

I'm not saying it will happen this weekend because rust is likely for Wentz, but I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the game things start to click and Wentz starts making those throws he made last year.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
            X